BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A booking is deemed to be accepted by the owner when you, the hirer, receive confirmation. If the details on the confirmation are not correct, please contact the owners immediately.
- The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed seven, plus infant in a cot.
- We accept small and medium size dogs, huge breeds are not allowed. If you are unsure, please check this with us prior to booking.
- Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone or email and must be confirmed within 3 working days by the arrival of the required deposit.
- A non refundable deposit of £150 is required at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash only.
- If you book within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, the whole cost of the accommodation, is payable immediately.
- The full booking balance must be paid 56 days (eight weeks) prior to your arrival.
- Any change in holiday dates/number of guests will be subject to the agreement of the owner.
- The cottage will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival. Please vacate by 10am at the latest on the day of departure, in order that we have time to prepare the house for the new guests. During the Covid-19 Pandemic and until further notice, you are requested to arrive from 5.00pm and to depart by 9.00am latest to allow for the additional cleaning required.
- The hirer agrees to be responsible for leaving the accommodation clean and in good order, otherwise a cleaning charge will be levied.
- To pay for any unreasonable damage, breakage or loss caused.
- A good housekeeping security deposit of £150.00 is required either in cash upon arrival or by BACS payment prior to arrival. This is a fully refundable payment which will be returned by BACS after departure, pending successful check-out. Any damage, breakages or excess cleaning required will be charged against this deposit.
- Cars and belongings are left at guests’ risk at all times. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to such items.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
If the booking is cancelled less than 56 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 56 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £150.00 per booking will be made.
In the event of a ‘no show’ or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
We strongly recommend you consider taking out cancellation insurance. Try http://www.guestfirst.co.uk/